Included in your Blue Door stay:
- Completely refurbished early 1900’s Baltimore Row House Luxury Bed and Breakfast.
- Deluxe King appointed suites each featuring large living space, a private luxury bath (including claw-foot soaking tub and separate shower).
- Guest Rooms with outdoor-sitting balconies with views of Baltimore and the harbor.
- Ample free street parking and on-site property parking for late arrivals.
- Close proximity to key points of interest and entertainment venues.
- Walking distance to Johns Hopkins Medical Center, Fells point, The Inner Harbor, and Baltimore’s Patterson Park, host to many spring, summer, and fall events.
- Complementary wireless internet, printer, fax access, guest computers and iPads.
- Weekday Continental Breakfast with Made-to-order specialties menu.
- Weekend Three Course Grand Breakfast and early-morning coffee with Continental selections.
- Evening turn-down snack service.
- Satellite television, personalized interactive TV/music via AppleTV, DVD player, iPod Docking Clock
- Micro-fiber bed linens from Comphy and hypoallergenic DOWNLITE Down Alternative Comforters for a great night’s sleep.
- Luxury bath linens and amenities, Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers.
- Locally roasted coffee (espresso, latte and Cappuccino) and specilialty Teas.
- Relaxing common areas and library with complementary 24 hour beverage service.
- Reservation assistance to enhance your stay in Baltimore City.
Extra options to make your stay special:
- In-house Yoga and Pilates instruction and personal fitness training.
- Access to local fitness club .
- Inclusion of guests to join you for breakfast.
- Office and Mailing services.
- In-room packages and itineraries tailored to your request.
For Your Stay
Directions and Map
Rates & Policies