The Blue Door on Baltimore is no more than 10 minutes from the
Baltimore's major Highways. Using a GPS? (our coordinates are Latitude 39.291571,Longitude –76.58828). Click on address block in our map
below to get directions customized from your location to the Blue Door.
The Blue Door on Baltimore is conveniently located off Route 95.
- Exit at O'Donnell Street-Boston Street Exit 57.
- Follow Signs for Boston Street West, which will take you toward the Inner Harbor and marinas (A good landmark is the
First Mariner Bank Tower. Waterfront properties are on your left hand side after traveling approximately 1 mile.)
- Boston Street will merge with Fleet Street at the intersection of Chester Street, turn left on to Fleet Street.
- The first intersection is Washington Street, turn right
- You will now travel up the hill into the Butchers Hill district, 5 Traffic Lights
- Take a right at East Baltimore Street – Large Black-stone Church on the right.
- The Blue Door is in the first block as you turn onto East Baltimore Street.
- 2023 East Baltimore (Building with the Blue Door) is on your right hand side and is at the corner of East Baltimore and Castle Street.
You may park on the street or pull around to the back of our property temporarily for unloading and parking assistance.
Using Route 895?
- North Bound exit at O'Donnell Street. Go straight through the light at the end of the exit Ramp this will be Interstate Street
and will turn into Boston Street. Then follow Directions from above.
- South Bound, there is no exit for O'Donnell Street-Boston Street. You must exit at Eastern Avenue and travel West toward
the city. You will reach Patterson Park on your right after about 7 minutes of driving. Pass the traffic light at the
end of the park and the next traffic light will be Washington Street, Turn right and go to second the third traffic light,
East Baltimore Street and take a right, Follow above directions.
We can also be reached via Route 83
- Route 83 will merge with President Street as you enter the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore
- From The north - Make a Left turn at East Baltimore Street (Fayette Street is just before East Baltimore)
- From the South on President Street – Make a Right turn at East Baltimore Street (Lombard Street is just before East Baltimore)
- The Blue Door is in the block starting with the intersection of Washington Street – Large Black-stoned Church on the right hand side.
- 2023 East Baltimore (Building with the Blue Door) is on your right hand side and is at the corner of East Baltimore and
Castle Street. You may park on the street or pull around to the back of our property temporarily for unloading and parking assistance.
Reserve your dates on-line. Access to our reservation system requires Internet Explorer properties on your device's browser.
For Your Stay
Rates & Policies