With so many things to do year-round, you will likely come back again to see something that was missed. Be it a museum, art, a park, great dining, shopping, festivals, tours, sports, or a concert - you can “Get in on it” in Baltimore.
May we suggest our Blog travel tips and the following resources in planning your visit. For assitance in possibly reaching each of these suggestions, also jump over to our TRANSPORTATION Tab.
Location Information (Points of Interest):
- Baltimore’s local INSTA+Weather Forecast
- The Blue Door is proud to an Authentic Baltimore location. Our locations are not only historic but also share unique stories about our City.
- Don't miss: Baltimore's unique neighborhoods - Inner Harbor, Little Italy, Fells Point, Canton, Federal Hill, Mt. Vernon, Hampden, and Johns Hopkins- Homewood.
- Landmarks (visit our Distances and Where Traveler links for details).
- Historic Butchers Hill - Our neighborhood boasts fine examples of the Baltimore Row house featuring a House Tour over Columbus Day weekend. Reserve a spot for this year’s event and some perfect October weather.
- Patterson Park, three blocks from the Blue Door on Baltimore, rated one of America's top revitalized park is also the venue for many festivals.
- You can get to Washington DC using MTA’s MARC or AMTRAK services.
- Cruising Layover? The Cruise Maryland Site has information you can use.
- Visiting one of our neighbors? Let us know and we will help make your time with them extra special.
- Also, please check out our Travel Specials and Programs page for upcoming house events
Of course there is more:
- History buff's-- 2012 is approaching. Bookmark Star Spangled 200 to plan your travels.
- The Camden Yards Ball Park area, offers tours of the Baseball park, Sports Legends, Babe Ruth and Gepie' Entertainment Museum.
- Are you a Pinball Wizard? Check out the Pinball Museum moving to the Power Plan Live venue on Water Street.
- Baltimore discussions and activities on Visit Baltimore's Facebook page.
- Explore Baltimore by water. We are eight short blocks from Fells Point - Chester Street Water Taxi stops. Ride all day for a fare of $10.00 per person. Or maybe a Harbor sail - sailing on the Liberty
- Need some help for a specific date? Give us a call with your preferences and we will help you build an itinerary.
Hungry? Sample Baltimore's many dining experiences from our Dining Out link. Looking for something specific? The Baltimore Eats site can show you options by neighborhood.
Additional on-line resources for planning activities, locating establishments and attractions, and making reservations:
All of our travel planning links are in one place. Put together a fantastic trip at the Blue Door on Baltimore. Let us know if we can help.